Monday, March 17, 2008

Las Vegas Weekend

It's 2:05 am early Monday morning and I just got back from the Sin City... Las Vegas baby! I played Black Jack and Roulette for the first time and lost 80 bucks instantly. I guess gambling is all about the thrill and experience. After that I went back to my usual nickel slot machines... at least it takes a while for my money to disappear. And I did what most people do in Vegas... eat buffet and drink. My favorite drink is the 190 octane with an extra shot of everclear. If you haven't tried it, you should. Felt a little fat when I came home so I headed straight to the gym for a 30 min. run on the treadmill. Now I gotta get some rest for snowboarding tomorrow morning. Going to Mountain High for some sessions. Will post pictures soon! signing off...

Good Night... or Good Morning?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello sir! Just wanted to let you know that I linked your blog to mine. =) http://christinaluna.blogspot.com